Take a look through our current and past newsletters to catch up on Museum news.
- Lease option extended six months!
- $75k raised since fall for capital campaign
- $3.7m needed to break ground & start building!
- Charter Membership soon to launch to the public
- Annual fund reaches double its goal
- County and other grants being pursued
- Web site refreshed and maximized
- Board committed to organizational effectiveness
- New Roth interior tour joins our online video library
Read More: Summer Newsletter 2017
- Support PAHM’s lease request at the November 27th Council Meeting.
- 125th City Anniversary coming in 2019!
- Brand new Museum Friends program launched!
- Historic gates donated to the Museum.
Read more: Fall Newsletter 2017
City Council Supports Museum Project with a new Challenge Grant! Help us meet the new $1.75 million challenge from the City of Palo Alto by November 30, so they will not only continue the lease option for a Museum, but will grant an extra $665,000 in preservation dollars for the project.
Read More: Winter Newsletter 2018
- Building permit pulled
- Gap to construction down to $750k
- Six new directors join the board
- New history book in the works
- New teen council in formation
- New treasures for the collection
- Seeking stories for the exhibits
- New office
Read More: Newsletter Fall 2019
Palo Alto has faced obstacles and tumult in the past – and as a community, we’ve grown and succeeded. Together, we will beat this – and will probably help solve many of the problems shared around the world. Understanding the past informs today, and the future. Be part of inspiring that future when you help build the new Museum.
Read more: Winter Newsletter 2020